I had to work Christmas Eve until noon...when I got home the kids had all their presents stacked in piles in the order that they wanted to open them! Needless to say I barely got my shoes off and they started opening everything!! Joe was also off work today so we spent a nice quiet afternoon together at home. We went to church in the evening and then came home to play with all the new stuff the kids got. They were both very excited for Santa to come tonight and set out cookies for Santa and scattered reindeer food (oatmeal and sugar) on the deck. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Eve!

The kids posing for a quick picture before opening their presents.

What should we play with first??!

Playing with the Wii....I think this was the biggest hit...mom & dad had fun playing too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment