Every year the city of Manitowoc holds a Holiday Parade the night before Thanksgiving..this year the theme was "holidazzle". Even though there was no wind or snow this year:)...it was quite chilly. By the end of the parade we all had frozen toes. All the kids received free glow necklaces before the parade...here's Karly showing off her lovely necklaces...

Nathan with one of his many silly faces....
A couple of our favorite floats...
Nathan actually fell asleep half-way through the parade...even with the fire trucks sounding he was fast asleep...I tell ya..when 7:30pm comes around it's like clock work...he is out...he can sleep through anything, I think he gets it from his daddy:)

The finale to the parade is always Santa Clause...I did manage to wake Nathan up so he could wave to Santa. The parade was fun but we sure are happy to be back in our warm house!
1 comment:
Wow, it is cold here tonight in the low 40's and I don't think I would like to have my toes cold! Looks as if this is anothr of your family traditions. It is so nice that you have established them.
Pat
Post a Comment