Sunday, July 19, 2009
Harry Potter
The kids and I snuck over to the theater to see the Harry Potter movie yesterday...it was very hard to wait this long and we decided we could wait no longer...we promised Joe that we would go again with him on Wednesday (his day off). All I can say was it was AMAZING!!!!! (and I can't wait to see it again)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love all your comments!!!
Tigger our Fat Cat!!
Otis our crazy Pug!!
- THE BREIDUNG BLOG
- We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!
1 comment:
Perhaps I will have to see it based on the Breidung Recommendation...
Have fun seeing it again tomorrow--I am sure it will be twice as nice the second time around! (and twice the movie popcorn, too!)
Post a Comment