Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wow...thanksgiving already...less than a month till Christmas...where does the time go?! We had a nice Thanksgiving..slept in, went out for a delicious buffet, came home and watched the Packer game, and played MANY board games. We have been so busy lately..it was very nice to just relax. Karly stays busy with dance and basketball...and her friends. Nathan also started basketball this year at the YMCA...they are so fun to watch and he just loves it.
This morning I headed out to the stores at 4:30am for some shopping...the crowds were crazy but I just love it!! I got alot of good deals...I was home by 8:00 and then I took Joe and the kids to Sheboygan for some more shopping. We also managed to put up a few Christmas decorations.
In a few days Nathan will be celebrating his 6th birthday...he is very excited of course!! More pictures to follow!! Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Sounds like a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving ..... glad you had that family time.

I used to do the Black Friday thing, but not anymore if I can help it! Did stop at Wal-Mart for T-paper and paper towel about 1 pm that day, but at that time just the usual crowds.

Hope to see you sometime over the Christmas holidays if you get back this way.

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!