Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A little catch-up....

I have been a little behind on my blogging...seems like there's not enough time during the day to get everything done...I will attempt to "catch up" a little and hopefully post more often. First off..Easter...we had a very nice Easter and the weather was wonderful, this really has been an awesome spring...here are some pics of the kids on Easter morning and decorating eggs...sorry they are not in the right order, I was having trouble uploading the pictures....


















1 comment:

Auntie said...

Nice looking eggs! I thought of the Breidung kids this year at Easter, wondering where the Bunny hid their baskets. Wasn't Nathan's in the garbage last year?!?! The poor Bunny runs out of creative spots to hide the baskets after so many years, and he was getting desperate at our house this year when he, too, thought of Nathan's basket in the garbage! :-) (The Klimie Kid's baskets did not end up in the garbage, as the Bunny found three more spots this year--maybe next year...)

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!