Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chicken Pox!!

This morning while I was doing laundry I noticed that it was very quiet (which is NOT normal) in the house. I decided I'd better see what the kids were up to....this is what I found...Karly was the "doctor" and Nathan was the "patient"..I thought that looked pretty cute...



Upon further inspection I noticed Nathan had red dots all over his hands......

and his feet!!!.............
Karly proceeded to tell me that Nathan was very sick and had the "very contagious chicken pox" She said "I hope you're not mad mom...I used washable markers and I didn't put any on his face" I'm glad to say Nathan has made a full recovery:)

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Love the Chicken Pox!!!

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!