The kids enjoying a "special" breakfast of Captain Crunch cereal......

Nathan posing for the camera...

Karly posing...


Nathan is riding the bus to school every morning and we pick him up after school. He was so excited to ride the bus...it is all he has been talking about for the last month! I of course was a little nervous sending my "baby" off on the school bus. When the bus came he gave me a hug and got right on smiling the whole time....I was so flustered (and teary-eyed) that I forgot to take a picture of him getting on the bus so I'll have to take one tomorrow.
Nathan patiently waiting for the bus....

On the first day of school all the parents meet the kids at school to watch them get off the bus. Nathan thought the bus was a little bumpy but said it is more fun than riding in our truck.
Here he is getting off the bus...


After getting Nathan all settled it was Karly's turn. She was very happy to finally have a locker this year. Much to my liking she still wanted me to walk her into school...and she didn't mind too much about letting me take her picture but she did say "only one picture mom":)

They both had very good 1st days of school and are ready to go back tomorrow. Karly said her favorite part of the day was Math...wow!...Nathan thought snack time was the best!
1 comment:
Looks like a successful first day of school! That little Nathan cracks me up--he sure reminds me of Joe! :-) And Carly is getting so old! Her first day of school outfit was great--you are lucky to have such a fashion-minded little girl! (SOME girls are such tomboys--and I don't know where they get it from--it's not like their moms were that way or anything!)
Post a Comment