Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday Bash!!

We had a wonderful weekend spending time with family to celebrate Nathan's 5th birthday. Grandma Sharon flew in from Arizona, Gram Connie, Grap Al, Uncle Bruce, Auntie Kate, and cousins Kallie & Lily all stayed at our house. We had alot of fun! We enjoyed a fun game of Taboo...well everyone except Grap Al...he got quite frustrated with his teammates!



Nathan decided on a Spiderman theme for his party...Autie Kate helped create this cool cake.
We always let the kids put the candles on there cake..wherever they like..


All the cousins sporting there Spiderman faces...


Nathan opening his gifts...




I think Nathan's favorite present was his star wars PJ's, robe, and slippers...
Kallie and Nathan coloring together..

Karly & Lily making necklaces with Grandma..

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Looks like a fun party!
I wish I had a warm star wars robe too!

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!