Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sleep-overs:)

Last weekend Karly had her 1st sleepover at a friends house...even though she called home 3 times and sent us at least 20 text messages...she said she had a fun time. This weekend Karly & Nathan decided to have a sleep-over in Nathan's room..we let the kids "camp out" in each others rooms...or in our bed...once a month. Upon entering Nathan's room to give them one last goodinght kiss before I went to bed, this is what I saw.........




I thought they were soooo cute...when Karly was a baby she always slept with her arms above her head...and Nathan hugging his big sis...Karly was a little embarrased about posting this picture but I just couldn't resist:)

3 comments:

Auntie said...

How sweet is that?! And even Otis got in on the fun and snuggling!

The Fyllings said...

Don't be embarrassed, Karly....your brother loves you!

Pat said...

These photos will be treasured by both of the kids when they get a little older.

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!