Sunday, February 8, 2009

Warmer Weather & Cookies

Finally we are getting some warmer weather. The kids spent alot of time playing outside in the snow and puddles and I spent alot of time in the backyard picking up Otis poopies:( It looks like we will be having a few more "spring" days this coming week and we are all very happy about that. This afternoon the kids wrote out all their valentines for their classmates and we decided to make some valentine cut-out cookies. Tomorrow the kids are back to school and Joe & I are both off...I am going to get a much needed hair cut and color and Joe plans on having a relaxing, lazy day off:) Nathan has to get his kindergarten shots tomorrow...he is NOT looking forward to it...nor am I..I'm sure I will be just as nervous as he is. Hope everyone has a great week!!


1 comment:

Auntie said...

The cookies look delicious! We can relate to the "tootsie rolls" in the yard, too--although with two big, hairy dogs, our "tootsie rolls" are more like logs!!! Gotta love those thaws!

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!