Monday, March 9, 2009

Karly's ballet

Karly keeps herself very busy with dance 3 nights per week...she is in tap/jazz, ballet, hip-hop, and is also on the performance team. She will be taking a trip to Chicago in July for a dance convention and to compete. Here is a little video of her practicing her ballet dance to "Love Story" by Taylor Swift...Karly is the first one in the black top with white leggings....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karly, you're video was beautiful. I don't think you missed a step. Way to go Karly.

We love you,
Gramps and Grams

Anonymous said...

hi Karly..grandma Connie just got a new computer, so now I can check your blog and send you e-mails. Send me an e-mail- tell me what you are up to. That will be fun! I really enjoyed your video! Hope I can get to see you preform sometime! Have fun!! love you!!

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!