Monday, March 9, 2009

Snowy & very lazy Sunday....

Will winter ever end?!?!?!?! First it was rain...then it was ice...then it was snow...in the end we ended up with 5 inches of snow. Our Sunday was not very productive...after church we all stayed inside and had a "lazy day".


This was the view of the blizzard from our living room window....
Karly kept herself occupied on the computer...

Nathan spent his spare time playing DS....


Otis...well he was just his normal doggie self....


Tigger spent his afternoon on top of the sofa looking outside for birds..
Joe & I had an entertaining game of dominoes (sorry no pics)...today it is supposed to get up to 45 so hopefully some of this white stuff melts:)

2 comments:

Pat said...

I feel so bad that I'm not experiencing the winter weather....NOT! Although I do remember when snow was exciting to me.

It's fun to see the kids pictures and keeping abreast of their activities I hope that Corrin gets a site going too.

Pat

Auntie said...

Yea! Another picture of Otis!! The girls at work and I thank you--we all get a kick out of your weird and wacky doggie! And, the kids are pretty cute, too...

:-)

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!