Sunday, June 7, 2009

Soccer, Baseball, Softball, and Dance!!!!

I have been seriously slacking on the blog lately...I just haven't had time to sit down and write anything. We have been very busy the last couple weeks running around with the kids to various sporting events. Nathan had his last soccer game on Saturday...he had a great time playing and made lots of new friends. Karly is playing softball on the Newton Cougars team...she will have her 1st game this Thursday (on her birthday!). She is having more fun this year as she is on a all girls team...this is a traveling team so it will be our first time of having to drive out of Manitowoc for games. Nathan is also on the Newton Pirates team....they do not travel for games and it is primarly learning how to hit and catch the ball along with mini scrimmages. He was very excited as he hit his 1st home run last Monday!!! (he is still talking about it!) Karly just finished up another year of dance..her rehearsal was yesterday...she participated in two shows and danced in 9 dances...one which was a duet with her good friend Kailey...they danced to "Butterfly Kisses"....it was AWESOME...and yes I was crying...we were so proud of her. She has two weeks off of dance and will then start summer classes.
Karly & Nathan are still in school with the last day being June 15th ( a snow make-up day)...they are both ready for summer vacation to be here. I promise to post some photos later....I'm having issues with uploading pictures from our new camera. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Run, Run, Run, Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!