Getting ready...
Karly trying to get Nathan while his back was turned..
Nathan throwing...
She just missed..I just happened to snap the picture right when the balloon exploded..
That was one Nathan threw..Karly tried to dodge but didn't quite make it..
Another balloon in mid-flight...
They had a blast & I had fun watching! Hope everyone had a great weekend. This week Nathan has JumpStart to kindergarten..Monday Karly has softball practice and Nathan has T-ball practice. Tuesday Nathan has a playdate with his best friend Zachary and Karly has dance practice. Wednesday I'm taking Karly to Green Bay to go shopping and we have to pack for another weekend of camping. Thursday Karly has a softball game and we are leaving right after to go camping at Jellystone in Fremont, WI until Monday...hopefully the weather is nice!
1 comment:
It is so fun to read your blogs...you guys are always doing so many fun things with your kids!
Have a great time camping!
Post a Comment