Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Last weekend we enjoyed having Al, Con, Cory, Corinne, Olivia, & Brett come over for a visit. On Saturday morning we loaded everyone up and drove down to the Milwaukee zoo..


We saw lots of animals...one of our favorites were the gorillas...

and the aquariums..

Hanging out before the sea lion show...



Our family...

Grandma & Grandpa with all the grandkids...

I was very lucky to have help from Olivia and Karly in the kitchen..here is their fruit pizza...


Karly & Brett..

Nathan & Olivia...


Attempting to get a picture of all the cousins..

We all had a great time and we can't wait to visit again!!!

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Looks like a fun visit to the Breidungs from the Breidungs--and the other Breidungs! Yeah, I know, I crack myself up, too.
:-)

Pat said...

LOOKS AS IF A FUN TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!