Sunday, December 6, 2009

Basketball Highlights and Birthday Party #1

Our Saturday mornings have been filled with basketball...Nathan has one more game left this month and then he will start "season 2" in January..he loves playing!


Nathan is #2..
Sorry the pic is so blurry...Nathan is fighting for the rebound...
Karly had her 1st game on Saturday...she is playing in the Manitowoc Rec co-ed league...she is #21. This is her 1st year of basketball...she was a little leary about playing with the boys but she did a great job...


Unfortunately I didn't get many pics...I promise to get more at the next game...her team came out with a win on their first game...32 - 11 !!



Our happy...and sweaty...little basketball star...

After all the basketball games in the morning we had a birthday party at Wizard's Arcade with some of Nathan's friends. All the kids had a fun time and we were all exhausted when we got home..









Next weekend we will be having birthday party #2 with all the cousins at our house. As I am typing this I am watching the weather and it looks like our first major snowstorm may be on the way :( Hopefully the weather will be nice next weekend so everyone has safe travels from the other side of the state.


Just thought to throw in this random pic of Otis...he just had some peanut butter so he is licking his chops...
Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

More fun times in the Breidung family.....

Otis shows why I am not a peanut butter eater :)

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!