Nathan had the last of his birthday parties two weekends ago..I know I'm a little behind :) All the cousins got together and had a fun time. Nathan ended up coming down with the stomach flu Friday night...which I also later got.. so he wasn't feeling the best.
Here he is lining up his gifts...

Karly & Brett...these two had a good time together...

Opening up some presents..

Olivia & Lily...

Nathan with his Wolverine claw and his very serious wolverine face...

The spongebob pinata...this was supposed to be a pull string pinata but unfortunately after all the strings were pulled he never opened so the kids punched him until the goodies fell out...

Cousins being silly with the fruit roll ups...

Nathan again with his "scary" face...
The spongebob cake that Karly helped me create...

All the kids

Poor Nathan wasn't feeling well so I didn't want him to blow his germs all over the cake so we cut a little piece for him to blow out his candles...he was too sick to eat cake that night but we did save him some to eat when he felt better.
We were glad everyone could make the drive over to help us celebrate!!
2 comments:
Too bad he was sick for the Birthday party. Cute Sponge Bob cake .... was that a Gradma Connie creation?
Nope...I actually made the cake myself...with a little help from Karly :)
Post a Comment