Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Eggs!!!

Last night we boiled and decorated all our Easter eggs. The kids are very excited for Easter...hopefully we have some nice weather this weekend. Tomorrow we are going to an easter egg hunt at the zoo in the morning and then I am taking the kids to the Hannah Montana movie...Karly is so excited to see it...Nathan isn't too thrilled but he said he'd go "cuz the popcorn is yummy"! Here's some pictures of our eggs being beautified....











3 comments:

The Fyllings said...

Morgan & Emily went to Hannah Montana tonight & Morgan's dad (Paul) went too. I am sure that he too just went for the yummy popcorn!

Great looking eggs! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

The easter eggs are beautiful!
Nathan, I love your shirt.

Auntie said...

Nice looking eggs, guys! I am sure the bunny was impressed with your artistic abilities! :-)

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!