Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun at the Appleton Children's Museum

Today I had the pleasure of chaperoning Karly's class field trip to the Appleton Children's Museum...we all had a great time...the kids learned alot and had alot of fun!


Karly sliding down the "heart"........
I think this room was where the kids had the most fun...it was filled with little balls that you could put into a tube system that sucked them all over the room into different compartments..there was a little plastic bin up in the air that they enjoyed trying to shoot buckets in...every so often the bin would open up and all the balls would fall out.

I was in charge of these four little girls...Alexis, Karly, Megan, and Jensen..here they are building a domino tower...


There was a little replica of a diner....the girls are enjoying a pizza together...


Karly had fun driving these little cars around...I wanted to try to but the kids said I was too big:(

3 comments:

The Fyllings said...

Don't listen to the kids....the next time you go, ride the little cars!

Pat said...

You.....too big? I think not. Looks as if it was a fun day for all.

Auntie said...

I would have rode the cars... :-)

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!