Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful mother in my life!! Joe and the kids treated me to a very yummy brunch this morning and we all ate WAY too much. After eating we spent time outside playing games and laughing alot. I am so thankful for such a great husband and wonderful children:)
Here is a little sample of some gifts I received today....


A card from Nathan...


And some homemade flip-flops from Karly...aren't they cute?!

And a beautiful fuschia hanging basket...

Hope all you mom's had a great day!!!

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Wow! Looks like it was a GREAT mother's day at the Breidung house! Love the picture of you by Nathan, and the flip-flops Karly made are absolutely fantabulous!!!

Pat said...

You had a wonderful Mother's Day. Again, I am happy to see what is going on in your lives.

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!