Monday, May 4, 2009

"How to save money at our house"

Today Karly came home from school with this big package...

The credit union at Karly's school had a "how we can save money at our house" contest..the kids had to come up with creative ways to save money. I'm happy to say that Karly won!! Her prize contained a ball, bubbles, 3 board games, 2 card games, popcorn, and a $10 gift card to Family Video...she was so happy! As you can guess...tonight we had some popcorn and played games:)

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Congratulations, Karly! What was your idea on "How to Save Money at Your House?"

Pat said...

I guess I wondered the winning suggestion too! Congratulations Karly.

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!