We started our weekend early on Friday..we drove to Menomonie and met up with my mom, sister, Kallie, & Lily and had lunch, then we all met at the Healthcare Center to visit Grandpa Radle. Grandpa has end-stage Parkinson's and is not doing well. I think he enjoyed seeing all the grandkids. I thought it was so precious before we went in to see grandpa..Karly, Kallie, and Nathan all sat around a little fountain outside the nursing home and said a prayer for Grandpa and then they all threw a dandelion into the water...it was so cute.
We all had a wonderful time in Amery...it was so nice to see everyone...we even got to visit with Aunt Roxie.
Nathan & Kallie blowing bubbles outside...

Kate made a cute little cactus cake...all the kids with Grandma Sharon and Aunt Roxie..

Cute little Lily was busy all weekend putting on make-up and dancing around in her tutu and princess shoes!!!

Cousins and best friends...Kallie & Karly....aren't they so cute?!!

I just love this picture of them striking a pose!!

Going on a long walk to the Apple River to do a little crayfish hunting...

Crayfish hunting....
2 comments:
Ohhh--fun times with cousins! Is there nothing better?!?
Thanks for throwing the pic of Otis and his "cousin", too!
Memories made to be shared with each other forever.....how nice you take the time to see that the cousins get together.
I hope grandpa is doing well.
Post a Comment