Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

I had a very wonderful mothers day today. I received many special gifts from the kids. They each made me a very large card complete with many stickers and special trinkets. Karly made a blue ceramic horse...it's hard to see but Karly is holding onto it...and a beautiful flower magnet for the fridge with her picture on it:) I also got a gorgeous fuschia hanging basket for out on our deck. The kids and Joe took me out for a yummy buffet dinner...Joe had to work this evening so Karly, Nathan, & I did a little shopping and then came home and played some board games.




The kids also designed a mothers day cake for me with alot of sprinkles!!....it was very yummy!


The best part of the day was spending time with the kids. I hope all you mothers had a great day today...especially my mom...she's the best...love you mom and thanks for everything you do for us:) Happy Mothers Day everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

czhfisfw
It looks as if the Kids and Joe did a good job of celebrating Mother's Day with you.

Denny & I spent a bit of time with your other side of the family Moms last night. We had a nice party for Olivia and Mother's Day. Just with that the 4 of you could have been here too.

Love,
Auntie Pat

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!