Thursday, May 1, 2008

Soccer, Baseball, & Dance

Nathan started his second year of soccer last weekend through the YMCA...even though it was very chilly and windy he had a great time..his favorite thing about soccer is kicking goals:) Karly had her first baseball practice tonight..last year she was in T-ball so this is her first year of baseball..we aren't sure what position she will be playing yet. She was very happy to find black and pink baseball shoes to match her pink/purple baseball mitt...if you didn't know Karly loves pink!! Karly has also been getting ready for her dance recital in a couple weeks..she will be performing in 5 different dance routines and I will also be up on stage with 10 other moms performing our "parent's dance"...I'm not quite sure how I got talked into that one!? It has been chilly here the last few days and we are all ready for summer...or even spring...to get here. We are starting to get excited for another trip to Arizona in a few weeks to visit Grandpa Al & Grandma Sharon. The kids are also hoping to make a trip to Nelson to meet their new cousin Brett Allen Breidung who was born on March 28th. We hope you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

You sound busy with both of the kids involved in activities. These are hectic, but good years so you and Joe enjoy them....I know I enjoyed watching Joe, Cor, Shane and Shana do their 'things'.

Love,
Auntie Pat

Auntie said...

Can't wait to see the pics of Karly and YOU at the dance recital!!! Make sure Joe has the camera to get some candid shots!!! :-) I'm impressed!!!

We love all your comments!!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Tigger our Fat Cat!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

Otis our crazy Pug!!

We hope you enjoy our family's day to day happenings. Feel free to leave comments..we love hearing from everyone!!